Revel for Communication: Making Connections -- Access Card, 10th edition
Published by Pearson (April 12th 2019) - Copyright © 2017
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
For courses in Introduction to Communication.
Connect. Communicate. Thrive.
Communication: Making Connections helps readers make connections in their daily lives, communicate more effectively, and succeed in our ever-changing world. Authors William Seiler, Melissa Beall, and Joseph Mazer balance a thorough—yet straightforward—explanation of basic principles with a solid theoretical foundation, backed by the most up-to-date research. The Tenth Edition has been revised to ensure it is fresher, more useful, and more engaging than previous editions. Relevant examples, thought-provoking questions, and signature boxed features enhance the learning experience and guide readers in mastering their objectives.
Also available with MyCommunicationLab®
MyCommunicationLab for the Introduction to Communication course extends learning online to engage students and improve results. Media resources with assignments bring concepts to life, and offer students opportunities to practice applying what they’ve learned. Please note: this version of MyCommunicationLab does not include an eText.
Communication: Making Connections, Tenth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab™ & Mastering™ does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab & Mastering, search for:
0134319990 / 9780134319995 Communication: Making Connections Plus MyCommunicationLab for Introduction to Communication--Access Card Package, 10/e
Package consists of:
- 0133882942 / 9780133882940 NEW MyCommunicationLab for Introduction to Communication-- Valuepack Access Card
- 0134184971 / 9780134184975 Communication: Making Connections, Tenth Edition
Table of contents
1. Connecting Process and Principles
2. Connecting Perception and Communication
3. Connecting Self and Communication
4. Connecting through Verbal Communication
5. Connecting through Nonverbal Communication
6. Connecting Listening and Thinking in the Communication Process
PART II: CONNECTING IN THE PUBLIC CONTEXT
7. Selecting a Topic and Connecting to the Audience
8. Research: Gathering and Using Information
9. Organizing and Outlining Your Speech
10. Managing Anxiety and Apprehension When Delivering Your Speech
11. Informative Speaking
12. Persuasive Speaking
PART III: CONNECTING IN THE RELATIONAL CONTEXTS
13. Interpersonal Communication: A Theoretical Foundation
14. Developing and Maintaining Relationships: From Formation to Dissolution
15. Group and Team Communication
16. Participating in Groups and Teams
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material