Revel for Diversity in Families, Updated Edition -- Access Card, 10th edition
Published by Pearson (June 12th 2015) - Copyright © 2016
- Instant Access
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Preindustrial Families and the Emergence of a Modern Family Form
3. The Historical Making of Family Diversity
4. Families and the New Economic Realities
5. Families and Demographic Trends: The New Immigration and the Aging of Society
6. Class, Race, and Gender
7. Meshing the Worlds of Work and Family
8. The Social Construction of Intimacy
9. Contemporary Marriages
10. Parents and Children
11. Violence in Families
12. Divorce and Remarriage
13. Emergent Families in the Global Era
14. Family Policy for the Twenty-First Century
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material