Revel for Government and Politics in the Lone Star State - Access Card, 11th edition
Published by Pearson (January 7th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Examine Texas politics in historical, economic, and demographic contexts
Revel™ Government and Politics in the Lone Star State guides students through the historical, economic, demographic, and political environment that has made Texas government and political culture what it is. Drawing on their experiences in political science, journalism, and consulting, authors Tucker Gibson, Clay Robison, and Joanne Connor Green explain Texas’s governmental institutions, the players who influence them, and how these factors compare to those in other states. The 11th Edition has been updated to reflect recent changes in the political landscape and public policy, including coverage of the 2018 elections and hot-button border and immigration issues.
Table of contents
2. The Texas Constitution
3. Texas Government and Politics in the Federal System
4. Local Government in Texas
5. The Texas Legislature
6. The Texas Executive
7. The Texas Bureaucracy and Policy Implementation
8. The Judicial System in Texas
9. Political Socialization, Political Behavior, and Public Opinion
10. The Party System in Texas
11. Elections, Campaigns, and Voting in Texas
12. The Mass Media in Texas Politics
13. Interest Groups and Political Power in Texas
14. Contemporary Public Policy Issues in Texas
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material