Revel for Human Sexuality -- Access Card, 4th edition
Published by Pearson (May 27th 2015) - Copyright © 2016
This product is not available in your country
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Package consists of:
• 0133971384 / 9780133971385 Human Sexuality, 4/e (Casebound)
• 0134206304 / 9780134206301 MyPsychLab with eText for Human Sexuality, 4/e
MyPsychLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
For courses in Human Sexuality
Help each student develop a sexual philosophy based on choice, awareness, and responsibility
Human Sexuality presents a relatable overview of the discipline that inspires students to think critically about the sexual world and their place in it. By taking an interpersonal approach and encouraging each student to develop a personal sexual philosophy, author Roger Hock helps students connect the material covered to their real-life decisions and behaviors, boosting engagement with the course. Sensitivity to diverse groups — not only in terms of race and ethnicity, but also in terms of sexual orientation, age, sexual knowledge, and sexual experience — allows all students to feel as comfortable and open about sexual topics as possible. The Fourth Edition includes updated data as well as coverage of contemporary issues that dominate today's headlines to ensure currency and relevancy.
Also available with MyPsychLab®
This title is also available with MyPsychLab — an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyPsychLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Human Sexuality, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
Table of contents
2. Sexual Anatomy
3. The Physiology of Sexual Response
4. Intimate Relationships
5. Contraception: Planning and Preventing
6. Sexual Behaviors: Experiencing Sexual Pleasure
7. Sexual Problems and Solutions
8. Sexually Transmitted Infections/Diseases
9. Conception, Pregnancy, and Birth
10. Gender: Expectations, Roles, and Behaviors
11. Sexual Orientation
12. Sexual Development Throughout Life
13. Sexual Aggression and Violence: Rape, Child Sexual Abuse, and Sexual Harassment
14. Paraphilic Disorders: Atypical Sexual Behaviors
15. The Sexual Marketplace: Prostitution and Pornography
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material