Revel for The American Nation: A History of the United States, Volume 2 -- Access Card, 15th edition
Published by Pearson (June 5th 2015) - Copyright © 2016
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
MyHistoryLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
For courses in U.S. History
Help students bridge the present and the past
The American Nation: A History of the United States, Fifteenth Edition surveys American history in a way that bridges the present to the past, emphasizing the relevance of history to contemporary readers. By showing how history connects to the experiences and expectations that mark students’ lives, the authors bring the study of the American past to life, and engage students deeply in the course.
Also available with MyHistoryLab®
MyHistoryLab for the U.S. History Survey course extends learning online, engaging students and improving results. Media resources with assignments bring concepts to life, and offer students opportunities to practice applying what they’ve learned. And Writing Space helps educators develop and assess concept mastery and critical thinking through writing, quickly and easily. Please note: this version of MyHistoryLab does not include an eText.
The American Nation: A History of the United States, Fifteenth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
Table of contents
17. The Conquest of the West
18. An Industrial Giant Emerges
19. American Society in the Industrial Age
20. Intellectual and Cultural Trends in the Late Nineteenth Century
21. From Smoke-Filled Rooms to Prairie Wildfire: 1877–1896
22. The Age of Reform
23. From Isolation to Empire
24. Woodrow Wilson and the Great War
25. The Roaring Twenties
26. The Great Depression and the New Deal: 1929–1939
27. A Second World War: 1941–1945
28. A New Enemy, Abroad and at Home: 1946–1960
29. From Camelot to Watergate: 1961–1975
30. Running on Empty: 1975–1999
31. From Boomers to Millennials
32. Shocks and Responses: 2000 to the Present
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material