Revel for Thinking About Women, Updated Edition -- Access Card, 10th edition
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2015) - Copyright © 2016
- Instant Access
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
1. Studying Women: Feminist Perspectives
PART II — GENDER, CULTURE, AND SEXUALITY
2. The Social Construction of Gender
3. Gender, Culture, and the Media
4 .Sexuality and Intimate Relationships
PART III — GENDER AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS
5. Gender, Work, and the Economy
6. Gender and Families
7. Women, Health, and Reproduction
8. Women and Religion
9. Women, Crime, and Deviance
10. Gender, Education, and Science
11. Women, Power, and Politics
PART IV — GENDER AND SOCIAL CHANGE: FRAMEWORKS OF FEMINISM
12. Women and Social Reform: Liberal Feminism
13. Contemporary Frameworks in Feminist Theory
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material