Revel for Understanding the Political World -- Access Card, 13th edition
Published by Pearson (July 12th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Grasp the ever-changing nature of politics around the world
Revel™ Understanding the Political World gives students deeper insight into the continually evolving nature of international politics. Exploring the subject matter from a comprehensive and comparative standpoint, authors James Danziger and Lindsey Lupo use real examples from different international political systems to demonstrate how politics are understood throughout the world. By prompting students to explain what they know, the authors bring abstract political concepts into focus by connecting them to students’ lives. In order to provide a contemporary view of global politics, the 13th Edition has been updated with the latest data and information, as well as a reformulated final chapter that analyzes partially developed countries such as Indonesia and Saudi Arabia.
Table of contents
2. Political Theory and Political Beliefs
3. Political Actions
4. Influences on Beliefs and Actions
5. Political Systems, States, and Nations
6. Political Institutions I: Institutional Structures
7. Political Institutions II: Institutional Arrangements
8. Political Economy
9. Public Policy, Power, and Decision
10. Change and Political Development
11. Politics across Borders
12. Political Violence
13. The More Developed Countries of the Global North
14. The Less Developed Countries of the Global South
15. The Partly Developed Countries
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material