SCO Open Desktop/SCO Open Server User's Guide, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- provides the basic information necessary to begin working in an Open Desktop/Open Server environment.
Table of contents
What to Read.
I. WORKING ON THE DESKTOP.
1. The Desktop at a Glance.
2. Clicking, Moving, Adjusting.
3. Working with Text.
4. Getting Help.
5. Sending and Reading Mail.
6. Customizing Your Desktop.
II. BENEATH THE DESKTOP.
7. Working from the Command Line.
8. Getting Started.
9. Finding Your Way Around.
10. Working with Files.
11. Copying Files to Disk and Tape.
12. Controlling the Work Environment.
13. Editing Files.
14. Getting Started with DOS.
15. Finding Your Way Around with DOS.
16. Working with DOS Files.
17. Controlling the DOS Work Environment.
18. Using DOS with the UNIX System.
19. Using Windows with DOS Services.
20. Getting Information About Other Computers.
21. Logging in to Another Computer.
22. Running Commands on Another Computer.
23. Copying Files Between Computers.
24. Mailing Files and Messages.
25. Sharing Files Between Computers.
Published by Pearson (January 14th 1994) - Copyright © 1994