You'll get a bound printed text.
The first true introduction to semiconductor optoelectronic devices, this book provides an accessible, well-organized overview of optoelectric devices that emphasizes basic principles. KEY TOPICS: Coverage begins with an optional review of key concepts—such as properties of compound semiconductor, quantum mechanics, semiconductor statistics, carrier transport properties, optical processes, and junction theory—then progress gradually through more advanced topics. The Second Edition has been both updated and expanded to include the recent developments in the field.
Table of contents
1. Elemental and Compound Semiconductors.
2. Electronic Properties of Semiconductors.
3. Optical Processes in Semiconductors.
4. Junction Theory.
5. Light Emitting Diodes.
6. Lasers: Operating Principles.
7. Lasers: Structures and Properties.
9. Special Detection Schemes.
10. Solar Cells.
11. Optoelectronic Modulation and Switching Devices.
12. Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits.
13. Lightwave Networks.
List of Symbols.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material