Skype: The Definitive Guide, 1st edition
Published by Que Publishing (May 5th 2006) - Copyright © 2006
This product is not available in your country
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Learn how to make free phone calls to more than 75 million people, and dirt-cheap phone calls to practically everyone else, anywhere on Earth! You can do it with Skype. This book will help you get started fast, with any computer: Windows, Mac, Linux, even Pocket PC. Then, take Skype to the limit, with SkypeIn, SkypeOut, instant messaging, secure file transfer, even video calling.
- Set up and customize Skype in just minutes
- Take Skype on the road--avoid expensive hotel phones and international calls
- Transform your PC into a state-of-the-art Skype videophone
- Troubleshoot Skype connections and audio quality
- Discover even more ways to save money, simplify life, even build your business!
Written by Skype insiders, this is the only official guide to Skype. It's up-to-date, easy-to-use, quick, simple . . . and above all, FUN!
Bonus coverage for more experienced users: Skype architecture, security, and advanced configuration.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material