Software Engineering with ADA, 3rd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
The book supplies an intensive study of ANSI-standard Ada with a focus on software engineering and object-oriented design. The book reflects Grady Booch's expertise in object-oriented programming by introducing an object-oriented development method that exploits the power of Ada in managing complex software systems. This edition also contains a new chapter on Ada's impact on software engineering and the software crisis.
Table of contents
2. Software Engineering.
3. Object-Oriented Design.
4. An Overview Of The Language.
5. The First Design Problem: Document Concordance.
6. Data Abstraction And Ada's Types.
7. The Second Design Problem: Data Base System.
9. Expressions And Statements.
10. The Second Design Problem: Continued.
12. Generic Program Units.
13. The Third Design Problem: Generic Tree Package.
15. Exception Handling.
16. Machine Representations.
17. The Fourth Design Problem: Environment Monitoring.
19. The Software Life Cycle With Ada.
20. Programming In The Large.
21. The Fifth Design Problem: Heads-Up Display.
Appendix A: Predefined Language Attributes.
Appendix B: Predefined Language Pragmas.
Appendix C: Predefined Language Environment.
Appendix D: Ada Style Guide.
Appendix E: Ada Syntax Charts.
Appendix F: Ada 9x. 0805306080T04062001
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Addison-Wesley Professional (August 31st 1993) - Copyright © 1994