Software RX: Secrets of Engineering Quality Software, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
In one neat package, this book brings together information on every aspect of developing quality software.KEY TOPICS:Introduces a phased approach for delivering software quality. Presents the role of reviews and design specifications in optimizing quality. Discusses best quality practices for object-oriented development. Discusses prototypes and acceptance testing. Includes a detailed checklist of best practices.MARKET:For software engineers, software project managers, designers, and technical software marketing managers.
Table of contents
1. Attitude Makes the Difference.
2. The Phased Approach.
3. Code and Design Reviews (Structured Reviews).
4. Design Specifications.
5. Object-Oriented Programming and The Project Team.
6. Prototypes, Specifications and Reviews.
8. Acceptance Test.
10. Checklist for Best Practices.
11. Best-in-Breed Survey Results.
Appendix A: Beta Test and Customer Acceptance Test Checklist.
Appendix B: Ambiguity Reviews.
Published by Pearson (October 23rd 1996) - Copyright © 1997