NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in C++ Programming.
Fundamentals of C++ for Novices and Experienced Programmers Alike
Intended for use in a two-term, three-term, or accelerated one-term C++ programming sequence, this Ninth Edition of Starting Out with C++: Early Objects introduces the fundamentals of C++ to novices and experienced programmers alike. In clear, easy-to-understand terms, the text introduces all of the necessary topics for beginning C++ programmers. Real-world examples allow readers to apply their knowledge in understanding how, why, and when to implement the features of C++. The text is organized in a progressive, step-by-step fashion that allows for flexibility. Building on the popularity of previous editions, the Ninth Edition has been updated and enhanced with new material, including C++11 topics and recent changes in technology.
0134520521 / 9780134520520 Starting Out with C++: Early Objects Plus MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0134379543 / 9780134379548 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Starting Out With C++: Early Objects
- 0134400240 / 9780134400242 Starting Out with C++: Early Objects
Table of contents
- Introduction to Computers and Programming
- Introduction to C++
- Expressions and Interactivity
- Making Decisions
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Searching, Sorting, and Algorithm Analysis
- More about Classes and Object-Oriented Programming
- More on C-Strings and the String Class
- Advanced File and I/O Operations
- Polymorphism and Virtual Functions
- Exceptions, Templates, and the Standard Template Library (STL)
- Linked Lists
- Stacks and Queues
- Binary Trees
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material