Statistical Signal Processing, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
KEY BENEFITS: This book embraces the many mathematical procedures that engineers and statisticians use to draw inference from imperfect or incomplete measurements. KEY TOPICS: This book presents the fundamental ideas in statistical signal processing along four distinct lines: mathematical and statistical preliminaries; decision theory; estimation theory; and time series analysis.
Table of contents
2. Rudiments of Linear Algebra and Multivariate Normal Theory.
3. Sufficiency and MVUB Estimators.
4. Neyman-Pearson Detectors.
5. Bayes Detectors.
6. Maximum Likelihood Estimators.
7. Bayes Estimators.
8. Minimum Mean-Squared Error Estimators.
9. Least Squares.
10. Linear Prediction.
11. Modal Analysis.
Published by Pearson (July 1st 1991) - Copyright © 1991