An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. The Model of Strategic Communication
3. Diversity in Business and the Professions
4. Listening Skills
5. Verbal and Nonverbal Skills
6. Leadership and Management Skills
7. Work Relationships
8. Interviewing Skills
9. Fundamentals of Group Communication
10. Meetings as Forums for Problem Solving
11. Negotiation and Conflict Management
12. Develop and Deliver Effective Presentations
13. Informative Presentations
14. Persuasive and Special Presentations
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material