Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases, 16th edition
Published by Pearson (July 26th 2019) - Copyright © 2017
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
For courses in strategy.
A Practical, Skills-oriented Approach to Strategic Management
In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping readers develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises. The Sixteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts. This edition includes 30 new cases and end-of-chapter material, including added exercises and review questions.
Also Available with MyManagementLab®
This title is also available with MyManagementLab–an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyManagementLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyManagementLab search for:
0134422570 / 9780134422572 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134153790 / 9780134153797 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases
- 0134167848 / 9780134167848 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases
Table of contents
PART 1: Overview of Strategic Management
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: THE HERSHEY COMPANY, 2015 (HSY)
PART 2: Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
PART 3: Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management, Operations, and Human Resources Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
PART 4: Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
PART 5: Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Environmental Sustainability
11. Global and International Issues
PART 6: Strategic-Management Case Analysis
How to Prepare and Present a Case Analysis
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material