Student Access Kit for Principles and Practice of Physics, Pearson eText -- Access Card, 1st edition
Published by Pearson (April 9th 2014) - Copyright © 2015
A digital platform that replicates the office-hour experience with targeted feedback, study resources, and practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor, or visit your learning management system.
You'll get a bound printed text.
- New learning architecture: The book is structured to help you learn physics in an organized way that encourages comprehension and reduces distraction.
- Physics on a contemporary foundation: Traditional texts delay the introduction of ideas that we now see as unifying and foundational. This text builds physics on those unifying foundations, helping you to develop an understanding that is stronger, deeper, and fundamentally simpler.
- Research-based instruction: This text uses a range of research-based instructional techniques to teach physics in the most effective manner possible. The result is a groundbreaking book that puts physics first, thereby making it more accessible to you to learn. MasteringPhysics® works with the text to create a learning program that enables you to learn both in and out of the classroom.
Force, Work, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Circle, Torque, Gravity, Special Relativity, Periodic Motion, Waves in One Dimension, Waves in Two and Three Dimensions, Fluids, Entropy, Energy Transferred Thermally, Degradation of Energy
Electric Interactions, The Electric Field, Gauss’s Law, Work and Energy in Electrostatics, Charge Separation and Storage,Magnetic Interactions, Magnetic Fields of Charged Particles in Motion, Changing Magnetic Fields, Changing Electric Fields, Electric Circuits, Electronics, Optics, Wave and Particle Optics
Market: Intended for those who want to gain a basic knowledge of physics.
Table of contents
2. Motion in One Dimension
6. Principle of Relativity
10. Motion in a Plane
11. Motion in a Circle
14. Special Relativity
15. Periodic Motion
16. Waves in One Dimension
17. Waves in Two and Three Dimensions
20. Energy Transferred Thermally
21. Degradation of Energy
22. Electric Interactions
23. The Electric Field
24. Gauss’s Law
25. Work and Energy in Electrostatics
26. Charge Separation and Storage
27. Magnetic Interactions
28. Magnetic Fields of Charged Particles in Motion
29. Changing Magnetic Fields
30. Changing Electric Fields
31. Electric Circuits
34. Wave and Particle Optics
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material