Get Pearson+ 1,500 eTexts, study tools and more. Starting at $9.99/mo. Check it out
Study Skills for Part-time Students,
Study Skills for Part-time Students
This product is not available in your country
An accessible, student-friendly handbook that covers all of the essential study and organisational skills that will ensure any student studying a university course whilst continuing to work can get the most out of their course andimprove their employability .
Study Skills for Part-time Students covers all of the key skills areas that will have the most impact on performance on any part-time degree course, including:
· Making the most of learning opportunities at work
· Maintaining your work/life balance
· Using technology to enhance your learning
· Personal development planning and writing a winning CV
· Introducing research skills
· Developing successful academic writing
· Improving your presentation techniques
· Successful examination techniques
All of these skills, which are as essential in the workplace as they are on an academic course, are covered in detail, giving invaluable practical advice on how to increase performance, grades and abilities. Real-life examples, self-assessment exercises and end-of-chapter quizzes will help students assess their current skills base, develop this further and learn how to apply them in work and study scenarios.
Looking for educator resources?
Find the course content, tools and apps you need for any subject