System Dynamics, 4th edition
You'll get a bound printed text.
This text presents the basic theory and practice of system dynamics. It introduces the modeling of dynamic systems and response analysis of these systems, with an introduction to the analysis and design of control systems. KEY TOPICS Specific chapter topics include The Laplace Transform, mechanical systems, transfer-function approach to modeling dynamic systems, state-space approach to modeling dynamic systems, electrical systems and electro-mechanical systems, fluid systems and thermal systems, time domain analyses of dynamic systems, frequency domain analyses of dynamic systems, time domain analyses of control systems, and frequency domain analyses and design of control systems. MARKET: For mechanical and aerospace engineers.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to System Dynamics.
2. The Laplace Transform.
3. Mechanical Systems.
4. Transfer-Function Approach to Modeling Dynamic Systems.
5. State-Space Approach to Modeling Dynamic Systems.
6. Electrical Systems and Electromechanical Systems.
7. Fluid Systems and Thermal Systems.
8. Time-Domain Analyses of Dynamic Systems.
9. Frequency-Domain Analyses of Dynamic Systems.
10. Time-Domain Analyses of Control Systems.
11. Frequency-Domain Analyses and the Design of Control Systems.
Appendix A. Systems of Units.
Appendix B. Conversion Tables.
Appendix C. Vector-Matrix Algebra.
Appendix D. Introduction to MATLAB.
Published by Pearson (August 13th 2003) - Copyright © 2004