Teaching Students with Learning Problems, 8th edition
Teaching Students with Learning Problems
You'll get a bound printed text.
Logically organized, comprehensive, and thoroughly applied, the eighth edition of Teaching Students with Learning Problems contains the resources teachers need to make informed decisions concerning their students with learning or behavior problems. No text on the market offers this many classroom-tested strategies, including activities and games. Unique in its coverage the materials and computer software most appropriate for students with learning problems in every content area, this top-selling text continues to be the most practical and well-researched resource for classroom teachers.
- Behavior management and affective intervention coverage provides teachers with the tools to help students succeed.
- New! Response to Intervention coverage throughout chapters explains this important information as it relates to IDEA 2004.
- Common characteristics of different categories of learning problems help teachers identify problems related to instruction to better choose appropriate teaching techniques.
Table of contents
Part 1: Foundations of Teaching
1. Creatiing Responsive Learning Environments
2. Planning and Organizing Instruction
3. Assessing Students for Instruction
4. Teaching Students and Managing Instruction
5. Promoting Social, Emotional, and Behavior Development
Part II: Teaching Academic Skills
6. Assessing and Teaching Language
7. Assessing Reading
8. Teaching Reading
9. Assessing and Teaching Spelling
10. Assessing and Teaching Handwriting and Written Expression
11. Assessing Math
12. Teaching Math
13. Teaching Learning Strategies, Content, and Study Skills
14. Promoting Transitions
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (February 25th 2010) - Copyright © 2011