Teaching Students with Special Needs in General Education Classrooms, 9th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This package includes the REVEL™ access card and loose-leaf version.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, REVEL is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience–for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
Current knowledge, strategies, and instructional approaches designed to understand and meet the learning needs of all students in general education settings are addressed in this current, research-based resource. Teaching Students with Special Needs in General Education Classroom gives teacher candidates the knowledge and skills they need to work effectively with the broad array of learning needs found in today’s classrooms. Included is specific information about students with special needs, including students with various disabilities, students identified as gifted and talented, culturally diverse students, and students who are English learners. The book details state-of-the-art practices, like response to intervention (RTI), to help readers develop essential professional knowledge and skills of today’s educators.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's products exist for each title*, and registrations are not transferable. In addition to the access card included in this package, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access code for REVEL may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
0134017560 / 9780134017563 REVEL for Teaching Students with Special Needs in General Education Classrooms with Loose-Leaf Version
Package consists of:
- 0133947645 / 9780133947649 Teaching Students with Special Needs in General Education Classrooms, Loose-Leaf Version
- 013441330X / 9780134413303 REVEL for Teaching Students with Special Needs in General Education Classrooms -- Access Card
Table of contents
Part I. Introduction to Inclusive Classrooms
1. Promoting Meaningful Learning Outcomes for All Students
2. Collaboration and Teaming with Others
3. Students with Disabilities and Other Types of Special Needs
4. Promoting Acceptance of Diversity
Part II. Essential Skills for the Inclusive Classroom Teacher
5. Coordinating the Classroom Learning Environment
6. Encouraging Positive Classroom Behavior
7. Adapting Instruction
8. Monitoring Student Performance using RTI
Part III. Strategies for Teaching Students with Disabilities
9. Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities
10. Teaching Students with Speech or Language Disorders
11. Teaching Students with emotional/Behavioral disorders
12. Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
13. Teaching Students with Intellectual Disabilities
14. Teaching Students with Physical and Health Impairments including ADHD
15. Teaching Students with Visual and Hearing Impairments
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 19th 2016) - Copyright © 2017