Tennessee MEP Systems (Level 2) Trainee Guide, 1st edition
Published by Pearson (December 16th 2016) - Copyright © 2017
Tennessee MEP Systems (Level 2), ©2017
This custom text contains selected modules from NCCER’s Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical curriculum designed by highly qualified subject matter experts and includes theoretical and practical skills.
To provide a comprehensive, user-friendly resource, the text incorporates various features to provide students with the proper tools to get started in the trade. These features include:
- Learning objectives, Performance Tasks, Trade Terms, and Required Trainee Materials are found at beginning of each module
- Color illustrations and photographs are used throughout the text to highlight important concepts and help clarify complex instructions
- Special Features provide a head start for those entering the field by presenting technical tips and professional practices from operators in various disciplines
- Safety features are set off from the main text in highlighted boxes and organized into Notes, Cautions, and Warnings based on the potential danger of the issue being addressed
- Going Green looks at ways to preserve the environment, save energy, and make good choices regarding the health of the planet
- Did You Know features offers hints, tips, and other helpful information from the trade
- Step-by-step instructions guide students through technical procedures and tasks
- Each module presents a list of Trade Terms that are discussed within the text and defined at the end of each module
- Review Questions at the end of each module are provided to reinforce the knowledge students have gained
An electronic version of the custom book is also available in VitalSource.
A printed Teacher Edition, ISBN 978-0-13-455002-2, contains an instructor’s copy of the student edition as well as lesson plans for each module. Online instructor resource include Test Banks, PowerPoints, and other support materials.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material