The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 2 (Since 1865), 8th edition
Published by Pearson (May 6th 2016) - Copyright © 2017
American Journey, The: A History of the United States, Volume 2 (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134103365Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Revel for The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 2 (Since 1865) -- Instant Access
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to Revel. To register, you'll need a course invite link from your instructor.
The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 2 (Since 1865) [RENTAL EDITION]
A soft-bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
REVEL™ for The American Journey: A History of the United States traces the journeys — geographical, ideological, political, and social — that make up the American experience. Harnessing the stories of individuals from different eras, the authors present a strong, clear narrative that makes American history accessible to students. Offering a blend of political and social histories, REVEL for the Eighth Edition continues to show that our attempt to live up to our American ideals is an ongoing journey — one that has become increasingly more inclusive of different groups and ideas.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, REVEL is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience — for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
17. A New South: Economic Progress and Social Tradition, 1877–1900
18. Industry, Immigrants, and Cities, 1870–1900
19. Transforming the West, 1865–1890
20. Politics and Government, 1877–1900
21. The Progressive Era, 1900–1917
22. Creating an Empire, 1865–1917
23. America and the Great War, 1914–1920
24. Toward a Modern America: The 1920s
25. The Great Depression and the New Deal, 1929–1939
26. World War II, 1939–1945
27. The Cold War at Home and Abroad, 1946–1952
28. The Confident Years, 1953–1964
29. Shaken to the Roots, 1965–1980
30. The Reagan Revolution and a Changing World, 1981–1992
31. Complacency, Crisis, and Global Reengagement, 1993–2015
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material