The American Nation: A History of the United States, Volume 1, 15th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
REVEL for The American Nation: A History of the United States surveys American history in a way that bridges the present to the past, emphasizing the relevance of history to contemporary readers. By showing students how history connects to the experiences and expectations that mark their lives, authors Mark Carnes and John Garraty bring the study of the American past to life, and engage students deeply in the course.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Alien Encounters: Europe in the Americas
3. The Making of Society in the Colonial Era
4. America in the British Empire
5. The American Revolution
6. The Federalist Era: Nationalism Triumphant
7. Jeffersonian Democracy
8. National Growing Pains
9. Toward a National Economy
10. Jacksonian Democracy
11. The Making of Middle-Class America
12. Westward Expansion
13. The Sections Go Their Own Ways
14. The Coming of the Civil War
15. The War to Save the Union
16. Reconstruction and the South
Published by Pearson (June 5th 2015) - Copyright © 2016