An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
Table of contents
2. What Is the Philosopher’s Way? Socrates and the Examined Life
3. Who Are You? Consciousness, Identity, and the Self
4. Are You Free? Freedom and Determinism
5. How Can We Know the Nature of Reality? Philosophical Foundations
6. What Is Real? What is True? Further Explorations
7. Is There a Spiritual Reality? Exploring the Philosophy of Religion
8. Are There Moral Truths? Thinking About Ethics
9. What Are Right Actions? Constructing an Ethical Theory
10. What is Social Justice? Creating a Just State
Supplemental Chapter: Aesthetics
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (June 5th 2015) - Copyright © 2016