THINK Critically, 3rd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Critical Thinking Mindset and Skills
3. Solve Problems and Succeed in College
4. Clarify Ideas and Concepts
5. Analyze Arguments and Diagram Decisions
6. Evaluate the Credibility of Claims and Sources
7. Evaluate Arguments: Four Basic Tests
8. Valid Inferences
9. Warranted Inferences
10. Snap Judgments: Risks and Benefits of Heuristic Thinking
11. Reflective Decision Making
12. Comparative Reasoning
13. Ideological Reasoning
14. Empirical Reasoning
15. Write Sound and Effective Arguments
16. Ethical Decision Making
17. The Logic of Declarative Statements
Published by Pearson (June 2nd 2015) - Copyright © 2016