Transforming Learning with New Technologies, 4th edition
Published by Pearson (February 22nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Pearson eText Transforming Learning with New Technologies -- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780136874959Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Transforming Learning with New Technologies
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab with eText. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Transforming Learning with New Technologies [RENTAL EDITION]
A soft-bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
A guide to transforming classrooms into technology-infused places of learning
Transforming Learning with New Technologies demonstrates the limitless ways teachers and students can use laptops, smartphones, coding, serious learning games, and many more new and emerging technologies to create highly interactive, inquiry-based teaching and learning experiences in K—12 schools. Focusing on the day-to-day realities of elementary and secondary schools, each chapter addresses the needs of future educators. The authors provide thoughtful perspectives, instructional examples, descriptions of technology tools and apps, and technology-integrated lesson plans from across the curriculum and for all grade levels as starting points for new teachers to use in developing technology-based learning for students. The 4th Edition has been substantially revised and updated, featuring chapters aligned to the newest ISTE standards and material on the latest highly interactive technologies and strategies for teaching and learning.
Personalize learning with MyLab Education
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Table of contents
1. Becoming a 21st Century Teacher
2. Understanding Educational Technology Issues and Trends
3. Transforming Learning with Unique, Powerful Technologies
4. Designing Instruction with Technology
5. Applying Technology as Teacher Leaders and Innovators
PART II: ENGAGING LEARNERS WITH DIGITAL TOOLS
6. Teaching Information Literacy and Digital Citizenship
7. Engaging in Virtual Learning with Online Resources
8. Solving Problems and Designing Solutions Through Coding, Makerspaces, and Serious Gaming
9. Communicating and Collaborating with Social Technologies
10. Expressing Creativity with Multimedia Technologies
11. Differentiating Instruction with Technology
12. Empowering Learners through Performance Assessments and Reflection
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material