Transforming the School Counseling Profession, 5th edition
Published by Pearson (January 17th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
Pearson eText Transforming the School Counseling Profession -- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780136940890Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
MyLab Counseling with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Transforming the School Counseling Profession
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab with eText. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Transforming the School Counseling Profession plus MyLab Counseling with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
A bound printed text and a code to access MyLab with eText. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Transforming the School Counseling Profession
ISBN-13: 9780134610597Includes: Hardcover
You'll get a bound printed text.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes MyLab Counseling.
Transforming the way thousands of professional school counselors approach their work with students
Transforming the School Counseling Profession demonstrates how to effectively implement systemic, data-driven school counseling programs.This clearly written text presents the profession in easy-to-understand language, and is illustrated with numerous applied examples, case studies, and vignettes. The 5th Edition has been updated to include all of the latest CACREP, ASCA, and ACA standards. It also now includes the DSM-5. Coverage of cultural competence has been expanded throughout the book.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Counseling
MyLab is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. MyLab Counseling organizes all assignments around essential learning outcomes and the CACREP standards—enabling easy course alignment and reporting.
0134669843 / 9780134669847 Transforming the School Counseling Profession plus MyLab Counseling with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134610598 / 9780134610597 Transforming the School Counseling Profession
- 0134642651 / 9780134642659 MyLab Counseling with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Transforming the School Counseling Profession
Table of contents
2. The ASCA National Model: Developing a Comprehensive, Developmental School Counseling Program–Bradley T. Erford
3. Transformational Thinking in Today’s Schools–Patricia J. Martin
4. Systemic, Data-Driven School Counseling Practice and Programming for Equity–Vivian V. Lee and Gary E. Goodnough
5. Accountability: Assessing Needs, Determining Outcomes, and Evaluating Programs–Bradley T. Erford
6. Outcome Research on School Counseling Interventions and Programs–Bradley T. Erford
7. Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in School Counseling–Lynn Linde
8. Culturally Competent School Counselors: Affirming Diversity by Challenging Oppression–Bradley T. Erford
9. Leadership and Advocacy for Every Student’s Achievement and Opportunity–Bradley T. Erford
10. Implementing the Developmental School Counseling Core Curriculum in the Classroom–Rachelle Pérusse, Jennifer Parzych, and Bradley T. Erford
11. Academic K-12 Development and Planning for College and Career Readiness K—12–Bradley T. Erford
12. Promoting Career and Individual Planning in Schools–Spencer G. Niles and Bradley T. Erford
13. Counseling Individuals and Groups in School–Bradley T. Erford
14. Consultation, Collaboration, and Encouraging Parent Involvement–Bradley T. Erford
15. Systemic Approaches to Counseling Students Experiencing Complex and Specialized Problems–Bradley T. Erford and Elana Rock
16. The Professional School Counselor and Students with Disabilities–Elana Rock and Erin H. Leff
17. Helping Students with Mental and Emotional Disorders–Bradley T. Erford
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material