Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11th edition
Published by Pearson (January 1st 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Pearson eText Educational Psychology -- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780136874423Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Using Educational Psychology in Teaching
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Using Educational Psychology in Teaching Plus MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
A soft-bound printed text and a code to access MyLab with eText. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Using Educational Psychology in Teaching
ISBN-13: 9780135240540Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
- 0135240549 / 9780135240540 Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11e
- 0135246342 / 9780135246344 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11e
Table of contents
- Educational Psychology: Understanding Learning and Teaching
- Cognitive and Language Development
- Personal, Socio-Emotional, and Moral Development
- Learner Diversity
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Behaviorism and Social Cognitive Theory
- Cognitive Views of Learning
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- Knowledge Construction and Learning Sciences
- Motivation and Learning
- A Classroom Model for Promoting Student Motivation
- Classroom Management: Developing Self-Regulated Learners
- Learning and Effective Teaching
- Increased Learning with Assessment
- Standardized Testing and Learning
Appendix: Using Educational Psychology (11th Edition), to Prepare for the Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching Exam
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material