Using Multivariate Statistics, 7th edition
Published by Pearson (July 2nd 2018) - Copyright © 2019
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
For advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in Social Statistics.
An in-depth introduction to today’s most commonly used statistical and multivariate techniques
Using Multivariate Statistics, 7th Edition presents complex statistical procedures in a way that is maximally useful and accessible to researchers who may not be statisticians. The authors focus on the benefits and limitations of applying a technique to a data set – when, why, and how to do it. Only a limited knowledge of higher-level mathematics is assumed.
Students using this text will learn to conduct numerous types of multivariate statistical analyses; find the best technique to use; understand limitations to applications; and learn how to use SPSS and SAS syntax and output.
0134790545/ 9780134790541 Using Multivariate Statistics, 7/e
Table of contents
2. A Guide to Statistical Techniques: Using the Book
3. Review of Univariate and Bivariate Statistics
4. Cleaning Up Your Act: Screening Data Prior to Analysis
5. Multiple Regression
6. Analysis of Covariance
7. Multivariate Analysis of Variance and Covariance
8. Profile Analysis: The Multivariate Approach to Repeated Measures
9. Discriminant Analysis
10. Logistic Regression
11. Survival/Failure Analysis
12. Canonical Correlation
13. Principal Components and Factor Analysis
14. Structural Equation Modeling by Jodie B. Ullman
15. Multilevel Linear Modeling
16. Multiway Frequency Analysis
17. Time-¿Series Analysis
18. An Overview of the General Linear Model
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material