Visual Basic: An Object-Oriented Approach, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Visual Basic: An Object-Oriented Approach gives the student a complete, practical introduction to programming using Visual Basic. The book discusses programming principles from an object-oriented perspective and extends the discussion to object-oriented software development. In doing so, it demonstrates that the Visual Basic language can be used to develop real object-oriented systems and software components.
Table of contents
1. The Software Development Life-Cycle
2. Designing Software Systems
3. Making Objects Work
4. Simple Programming in Visual Basic
5. Structured Programming
6. Object Orientation the Visual Basic Way
7. Graphical User-Interfaces
8. Objects as Building Blocks
11. Patterns in Object Oriented Programming
12. Creating and Using ActiveX Objects
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (September 19th 2000) - Copyright © 2001