Water Resources Engineering, 1st edition
Free deliveryWas$206.65 Now$165.32
Water Resources Engineering
Water Resources Engineering covers the fundamentals of hydrology, hydraulics, and water systems design and analysis from the perspective of practical applications in water management and associated environmental and infrastructure management. The book is designed primarily as a text for undergraduate courses in civil engineering and related fields but is also a useful reference for practicing engineers.Key Objectives:
- to prepare students for professional practice in a field with unlimited challenges and opportunities for serving society
- to provide comprehensive coverage of fundamental concepts and techniques that lays a foundation for life-long learning
- to focus on state-of-the-art computer-based modeling and analysis methods
- to enhance the student's learning experience via numerous examples and homework problems
Table of contents
3. Fluid Mechanics.
4. Hydraulics of Pipelines and Pipe Networks.
5. Open Channel Hydraulics.
6. Flood Routing.
7. Hydrologic Frequency Analysis.
8. Modeling Watershed Hydrology.
9. Groundwater Engineering.
10. Urban Stormwater Management.
11. Water Resources Systems Analysis.
12. River Basin Management.
Appendix: Dimensions and Unit Conversion Factors.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (December 14th 2001) - Copyright © 2002