You'll get a bound printed text.
Table of contents
1. First Sentences: Beginning in the Middle
2. Second Sentences as Different Paths
3. Ways to Begin a Story, from Robie Macauley
4. Begin a Story with a “Given” First Line, from William Kittredge
5. Free Associating from Random Sentences, from DeWitt Henry
6. Person, Place, and Song, from Ron Carlson
7. Stirring Up a Fiction Stew
8. The Newspaper Muse: Ann Landers and the National Enquirer
9. Taking Risks
10. Oh! . . . That Sort of Person
11. What Do You Know About Your Characters?
13. What Do Your Characters Want?
14. Making Heroes Flawed, from Douglas Bauer
15. Creating a Character’s Background, Place, Setting, and Milieu, from Robie Macauley
16. Put Your Characters to Work
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material