You'll get a bound printed text.
Written in a reader-friendly style, Writing for the Visual Arts offers a comprehensive and concise methodology for the writing that students and those entering the professional world encounter; academic papers, résumés, letters of application, manifestos, press releases, and grants. Vivid examples help the student through the writing process.
Table of contents
1. How to Write Academic Art Papers: Welcome to the Community.
2. How to Write about Your Art.
3. How to Revise and Peer Review: “Stitching and Restitching.”
4. How to Write a Résumé: A Lifetime in 30 Seconds.
5. How to Write a Letter of Application.
6. Writing Art Manifestos: Expressing Your Philosophy.
7. How to Write Press Releases: An Invitation to Your Art.
8. How to Write Grants and Proposals.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material