Our Roundtable on 5th July will explore how we can tackle maths anxiety in classrooms, homes and workplaces across Britain and build more confident and resilient learners, teachers and communities. Speaking about the issue, television presenter, maths teacher and author, Bobby Seagull, who is chairing the Power of Maths Roundtable, says:
Bobby will be facilitating the search for solutions at the Roundtable alongside expert speakers, including:
- Sue Johnston-Wilder, leading academic from the University of Warwick
- Mike Ellicock, CEO, National Numeracy
- Nike Folayan, CEO, Association of Black and Minority Ethnic Engineers (AFBE-UK)
- Rob Brown, maths teacher, West-Lakes Academy
- Janet Baker, doctoral researcher leading interventions into mathematics anxiety... among others!
And we want to hear from you...
We want to capture as many perspectives on maths anxiety as possible to help shape our Roundtable and our report which will be published after the event. To play your part in the discussion, you can: