The Common Denominator is your new, bimonthly email newsletter providing stories, insights, and trends that impact the math and statistics community in higher education.
Our goal is to provide readers with tips and tangible takeaways that can be used in the classroom right away — whether that’s a fun math problem to share with your students or a new MyLab® feature that might help enhance your course.
Here’s a sample of what we’ll explore from issue to issue:
- faculty and student spotlights
- highlights from our top webinars
- math and stats blogs
- industry and community events
- fun math problems
- new Pearson products and digital solutions
- a deeper dive on MyLab features
- and more
Sign up today to join our community of learning!