Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2015 teaches students technical drawing using AutoCAD 2015 as its drawing instrument, complying with ANSI standards. Taking a step-by-step approach, it encourages students to work at their own pace and uses sample problems and illustrations to guide them through the powerful features of this drawing program. Nearly 150 exercise problems provide instructors with a variety of assignment material and students with an opportunity to develop their creativity and problem-solving capabilities. This book includes the following features:
• Step-by-step format throughout the text allows students to work directly from the text to the screen and provides an excellent reference during and after the course.
• Covers the latest in dynamic blocks, user interface improvements, and productivity enhancements.
• Exercise, sample problems and projects appear in each chapter, providing examples of software capabilities and giving students an opportunity to apply their own knowledge to realistic design situations. Includes examples of how to create an animated assembly, apply dimension to a drawing, calculate shear and bending values, and more!
• ANSI standards are discussed when appropriate, introducing students to the appropriate techniques and national standards.
• Illustrations and sample problems provided in every chapter, supporting the step-by-step approach by illustrating how to use AutoCAD 2015 and its features to solve various design problems.
|Online purchase price||$48.99|
Chapter 1 Getting Started
Chapter 2 Fundamentals of 2D Construction
Chapter 3 Advanced Commands
Chapter 4 Sketching
Chapter 5 Orthographic Views
Chapter 6 Sectional Views
Chapter 7 Auxiliary Views
Chapter 8 Dimensioning
Chapter 9 Tolerancing
Chapter 10 Geometric Tolerances
Chapter 11 Threads and Fasteners
Chapter 12 Working Drawings
Chapter 13 Gears, Bearings, and Cams
Chapter 14 Fundamentals of 3D Drawing
Chapter 15 Modeling
Standards and Reference Tables
Chapter 16 Projects (online)
3D CAD Curriculum
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
James D. Bethune (East Greenwich, RI) is the author of several top textbooks on Engineering Graphics and Computer Aided-Design. He has a doctor’s degree in education from Boston University where he was also on staff as an Associate Professor and was awarded the College of Engineering Professor of the Year.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.