This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Construction Project Administration, Tenth Edition, shows readers how a successful construction project is managed and administered from design through construction to closeout. From start to finish, the topics pertinent to each stage of a project are introduced and discussed as they occur throughout the life of the project. Readers learn how to unite the key stakeholders (contractors, architects, engineers, etc.) and provide them with a workable system for operating as an effective construction team. Reflecting the latest technology, laws, and regulations, the text addresses concepts using simple, straightforward language and numerous real-world examples.
1. The Project Delivery System
2. Responsibility and Authority
3. Resident Project Representative Office Responsibilities
4. Documentation: Records and Reports
5. Electronic Project Administration
6. Specifications and Drawings
7. Using the Specifications in Contract Administration
8. Construction Laws and Labor Relations
9. Construction Safety
10. Meetings and Negotiations
11. Risk Allocation and Liability Sharing
12. Preconstruction Operations
13. Planning for Construction
14. CMP Scheduling for Construction
15. Construction Operations
16. Value Engineering
17. Measurement and Payment
18. Construction Materials and Workmanship
19. Changes and Extra Work
20. Claims and Disputes
21. Project Closeout
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.