This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Automotive Electricity and Electronics, Fourth Edition, provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of automotive electricity and electronics systems. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Electricity/Electronic Systems (A6) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the fourth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
This text is fully integrated with MyAutomotiveKit–an online resource for instructors and students that provides time-saving help for homework, quizzing, testing, multimedia activities, and videos. For more information: http://www.myautomotivekit.com.
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials
3. Electrical Fundamentals
4. Electrical Circuits and Ohm’s Law
5. Series Circuits
6. Parallel Circuits
7. Series-Parallel Circuits
8. Digital Meters
9. Oscilloscopes and Graphing Multimeters
10. Wiring and Wire Repair
11. Schematics and Troubleshooting
12. Capacitance and Capacitors
13. Magnetism and Electromagnetism
14. Electronic Fundamentals
15. Computer Fundamentals
16. Network Communications and Diagnosis
18. Battery Testing and Service
19. Cranking System
20. Cranking System Diagnosis and Service
21. Charging System
22. Charging System Diagnosis and Service
23. Lighting and Signaling Circuits
24. Dash Instruments Operation and Diagnosis
25. Horn, Wiper, and Blower Motor Circuits
26. Accessory Circuits
27. Airbag and Pretensioner Circuits
28. Audio System Operation and Diagnosis
Appendix 1. Electrical/Electronic Systems (A6) Sample ASE Test and Answers
Appendix 2. Electrical/Electronic Systems (A6) NATEF Correlation Chart
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.