This title is out of print.
For courses in Automotive Electricity and Electronics Systems.
Designed specifically to correlate with the NATEF program and ASE certification tests, this comprehensive, up-to-date text covers all aspects of automotive electricity and electronics. It emphasizes diagnosis and troubleshooting, and features tech tips and diagnostic stories throughout. The complete learning package includes a multimedia CD ROM with illustrated power point slides, and a workbook containing activities also correlated to the NATEF task list.
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety.
2. Environmental and Health Issues.
3. Electrical Fundamentals.
4. Electrical Circuits and Ohms Law.
5. Series Circuits.
6. Parallel Circuits.
7. Series-Parallel Circuits.
8. Digital Meters and Oscilloscopes.
9. Automotive Wiring and Wire Repair.
10. Schematics and Troubleshooting.
11. Capacitance and Magnetism.
12. Electronic Fundamentals.
13. Computer Fundamentals.
15. Battery Testing and Service.
16. Cranking System.
17. Cranking System Diagnosis and Service.
18. Charging System.
19. Charging System Diagnosis and Service.
20. Lighting and Signaling Circuits.
21. Dash Instruments Operation and Diagnosis.
22. Horn, Wiper, and Blower Motor Circuits operation and Diagnosis.
23. Accessory Circuits Operation and Diagnosis.
24. Airbag and Pretensioner Circuit Operation and Diagnosis.
25. Audio System Operation and Diagnosis.
Appendix 1. Sample Electrical/Electronic System (A6) ASE Test and Answers.
Appendix 2. NATEF Correlation Chart.
Appendix 3. ASE Certification Test Correlation Chart.
English Language Glossary.
Spanish Language Glossary.
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.