This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, Seventh Edition, offers a proven approach designed to provide you with an excellent foundation in mathematical statistics. Ample examples and exercises throughout the text illustrate concepts to help you gain a solid understanding of the material.
1. Probability and Distributions.
2. Multivariate Distributions.
3. Some Special Distributions.
4. Some Elementary Statistical Inferences
5. Consistency and Limiting Distributions
6. Maximum Likelihood Methods.
8. Optimal Tests of Hypotheses.
9. Inferences about Normal Models.
10. Nonparametric and Robust Statistics.
11. Bayesian Statistics.
Appendix A. Mathematical Comments
Appendix B. R-Functions.
Appendix C. Tables of Distributions
Appendix D. List of Common Distributions
Appendix E. References
Appendix F. Answers to Selected ExercisesIndex
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.