This title is out of print.
Philip Kotler, Northwestern University
Gary Armstrong, Brunel University, UK
Part I. Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part II. Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part III. Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix
7. Consumer-Driven Marketing Strategy
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. New Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part IV. Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1 Marketing Plan
Appendix 2 Marketing by the Numbers
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.