This title is out of print.
Philip T. Kotler, Northwestern University
Gary Armstrong, Brunel University, UK
Part I. Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part II. Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part III. Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix
7. Consumer-Driven Marketing Strategy
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. New Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part IV. Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1 Marketing Plan
Appendix 2 Marketing by the Numbers
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.