Paul R. Krugman, Princeton University, University of California, Berkeley
Maurice Obstfeld, University of California, Berkeley
Marc Melitz, Harvard University
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
• Reveal theory and applications of trade and finance via a unified structure: Balanced coverage of theory and applications aids student retention and highlights the relevance of course material.
• Give students learning tools to master course material: Numerous in-text learning resources engage students and encourage further exploration of course topics.
• Provide the most updated coverage: Thoroughly updated content ensures that students are up to date on key economics issues.
2. World Trade: An Overview
3. Labor Productivity and Comparative Advantage: The Ricardian Model
4. Specific Factors and Income Distribution
5. Resources and Trade: The Heckscher-Ohlin Model
6. The Standard Trade Model
7. External Economies of Scale and the International Location of Production
8. Firms in the Global Economy: Export Decisions, Outsourcing, and Multinational Enterprises
9. The Instruments of Trade Policy
10. The Political Economy of Trade Policy
11. Trade Policy in Developing Countries
12. Controversies in Trade Policy
13. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
14. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
15. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
16. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
17. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
18. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
19. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
20. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
21. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
22. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.