This title is out of print.
Kenneth C. Laudon, New York University
Jane P. Laudon, New York University
NEW! Seeing Concepts in Action: Online Video Case Package. Heighten your students’ interest in MIS and help them apply chapter concepts with short, engaging online videos. Every chapter contains at least two business video cases (24 videos in al l) that explain how businesses and managers use IS, describe new management practices, and explore concepts discussed in the chapter. Each video case is centered around a real-world company, and contains a background case and study questions in the text. Additional Instructional Videos provide even more support for each chapter's content.
PART I. Information Systems in the Digital Age
1. Business Information Systems in Your Career
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems
PART II. Information Technology Infrastructure
4. IT Infrastructure: Hardware and Software
5. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
6. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
7. Securing Information Systems
PART III. Key System Applications for the Digital Age
8. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
9. E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
10. Improving Decision Making and Managing Knowledge
PART IV. Building and Managing Systems
11. Building Information Systems and Managing Projects
12. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems (Available online at www.pearsonhighered.com/laudon)
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.