This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.For courses in Forensic Accounting
• Introduce the requisite forensic accounting skills: The text identifies a three-layer skill set and provides students instruction in the key areas of forensic accounting expertise.
• Offer an inside view into forensic accounting practice: Integrated case studies and sample documents give students a glimpse into the actual practice of forensic accounting.
• Highlight the importance of a scientific approach: The authors explain the benefits of utilizing a scientific approach and provide opportunities for students to practice its application.
• Foster thorough understanding via learning aids: Various tools, throughout the text and at the end of each chapter, support students as they learn and review.
1. Introduction to the World of Forensic Accounting
2. The Legal Environment of Forensic Accounting
3. Screening and Staging Engagements
4. Gathering Evidence — Interviews and Observations
5. Financial Statements Analysis — Reading Between the Lines
6. Fraud and White-Collar Crime
7. Conducting a Fraud Investigation
8. Transforming Data into Evidence (Part 1)
9. Transforming Data into Evidence (Part 2)
10. Professional Responsibilities
11. Fundamentals of Business Valuation
12. Special Topics
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.