Cheryl A. Schmidt, Florida Community College, Jacksonville
The Pearson uCertify courses combine Pearson’s certified and academic peer reviewed content in an accessible, flexible, & scalable platform! Courses can be offered in 3 formats: Instructor-Led, Self-paced or Hybrid.To view a demo video and to request trial access to the course, please visit www.pearson.ucertify.com . Please note: Review copies/trial access for the course can only be requested via this website. It is not available via the pearsonhighered.com catalog.
Student Feature Highlights
• Device Ready! Access courses online from any computer (PC or Mac), or tablet (Android, IOS)
• Dashboard provides ease of use and navigation
• Interactive eLearning elements throughout
• Exercises, flash cards and quizzes
• Video Tutorials
• Track progress via a personal study planner
Instructor Feature Highlights
• Super roster for course and student management
• Master course and instantaneous cloning for multiple sections
• Powerful analytics to track student engagement and progress
• Customizable assignment dates and skill mastery levels
• Pre and Post assessments for benchmarking
• Maps to certification exam domains (when applicable)
• Grade book export feature
• LTI compliant for integration
• Mapped directly to Pearson texts
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.