CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide
©2021 |Cisco Press | Available
©2021 |Cisco Press | Available
This product is part of the following series. Click on a series title to see the full list of products in the series.
1. Introduction to Collaboration
2. Audio Basics
3. Video Basics
4. Collaboration Endpoint Components and Environment
5. Communications Protocols
6. Cisco Solution for Converged Collaboration
7. Cisco Unified Communications Phones
8. Cisco Telepresence Endpoints
9. Registration and Call Setup
10. Maintaining Endpoints
11. Cisco Core Network Components
12. Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS parameters
13. DNS, NTP and SNMP
14. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Setup
15. LDAP Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
16. Registering SIP Endpoints to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
17. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Admission Control (CAC)
18. Configuring Globalized Call Routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
19. Registration Policies on Cisco Expressway Core
20. Call Admission Control on Cisco Expressway
21. Introduction to Cisco Edge Services
22. Firewall Traversal with Cisco Expressway Edge
23. Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
24. Cisco Unified Border Element
25. Understanding Cisco Unity Connection
26. Cisco Unity Connection End User and Voice Mailbox
27. Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
28. Users and Cisco Jabber Soft Clients
29. Cisco Problem Solving Model
30. Troubleshooting Endpoints
31. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Reports
32. Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT)
33. Monitoring Voicemail in Cisco Unity Connection
34. Understanding the Disaster Recovery System
35. Cisco Expressway Troubleshooting and Maintenance Tools
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
Jason Ball has extensive experience installing, consulting on, and teaching about technology. In 2017, he started his own company, PCH Collaboration LLC, offering end-user and technical training on voice and video communications. As a Solutions Readiness Engineer for Cisco’s Americas Partner Organization (APO) through ANI, Ball creates and hosts Tech Talks and labs for Cisco partners on Cisco Collaboration products. He co-authored CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide (Cisco Press), serves as Subject Matter Expert for Cisco CIVND2 and VTVS2 course development projects, and holds Cisco certifications including CCNA Route/Switch, CCDA, CCNP Collaboration, Advanced Video Field Engineer Representative, Advanced Video System Engineer Representative, Cisco Video Network Representative, and CCSI.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.