Windows 10 Inside Out, 3rd Edition
©2019 |Microsoft Press | Available
©2019 |Microsoft Press | Available
This product is part of the following series. Click on a series title to see the full list of products in the series.
• Install, configure, and personalize the latest versions of Windows 10
• Manage Windows reliability, security, and feature updates in any environment
• Maximize your productivity with Windows 10’s growing library of built-in apps
• Pinpoint information fast with advanced Windows Search and Cortana techniques
• Discover major Microsoft Edge enhancements, from extensions to accessibility
• Use Cortana to perform tasks, set reminders, retrieve data, and get instant answers to pressing questions
• Secure devices, data, and identities, and block malware and intruders
• Safeguard your business with BYOD work accounts, Windows Hello, biometrics, and Azure AD
• Deploy, use, and manage Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps
• Store, sync, and share content with OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
• Collaborate more efficiently with the Windows 10 Mail, Calendar, and Skype apps
• Seamlessly manage both physical and virtual storage
• Optimize performance and battery life and troubleshoot crashes
Part I: Windows 10 essentials
Chapter 1: What you need to know about Windows 10
Chapter 2: Installing, configuring, and deploying Windows 10
Chapter 3: Using Windows 10
Chapter 4: Personalizing Windows 10
Chapter 5: Managing updates
Part II: Productivity
Chapter 6: Installing and configuring apps and desktop programs
Chapter 7: Using and managing built-in Windows apps
Chapter 8: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
Chapter 9: Storage and file management
Chapter 10: Cortana and Windows search
Part III: Managing Windows 10
Chapter 11: Managing user accounts, passwords, and credentials
Chapter 12: Performance and power management
Chapter 13: Windows networking
Chapter 14: Hardware and devices
Chapter 15: Troubleshooting, backup, and recovery
Part IV: For IT professionals and Windows experts
Chapter 16: Hyper-V
Chapter 17: Managing business PCs
Chapter 18: Windows security and privacy
Chapter 19: PowerShell and other advanced management tools
Chapter 20: Maximizing productivity on a portable PC
Appendix A: Windows 10 editions and licensing options
Appendix B: The Windows Insider Program
Appendix C: Help and support resources
Windows 10 Inside Out (OASIS), 3rd Edition
Bott & Stinson
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your Pearson rep.
|Online purchase price||$47.99|
Ed Bott is an award-winning author and technology journalist who has been researching and writing about Windows and PC technology, in print and on the Internet, for more than two decades. He has written more than 30 books, all on Windows and Microsoft Office, which in turn have been translated into dozens of languages and read worldwide. You can catch up with Ed’s latest opinions and get hands-on advice at The Ed Bott Report on ZDNet (zdnet.com/blog/bott). You can also follow his lively and occasionally irreverent Twitter feed (@edbott). Ed and his wife, Judy, live in northern New Mexico with an adorable English Springer spaniel, Lucy, who was adopted with the help of English Springer Rescue America (springerrescue.org). She makes several cameo appearances in this book.
Craig Stinson, an industry journalist since 1981, was editor of Softalk for the IBM Personal Computer, one of the earliest IBM-PC magazines. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books about Windows and Microsoft Excel. Craig is an amateur musician and reformed music critic, having reviewed classical music for various newspapers and trade publications, including Billboard, the Boston Globe, the Christian Science Monitor, and Musical America. He lives in Bloomington, Indiana.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.