Bond Markets, Analysis, and Strategies, 9th Edition
©2016 |Pearson | Available
Frank J. Fabozzi, EDHEC Business School
©2016 |Pearson | Available
For students enrolled in Fixed Income Securities Courses or Bond Markets Courses.
A Practical Approach to Analyzing Bond Markets
Fabozzi's Bond Markets, Analysis and Strategies offers students practical advice for analyzing bonds and proven portfolio strategies for achieving client objectives. Using an applied approach, Bond Markets helps students quickly grasp and apply key concepts without getting bogged down in theory.
The Ninth Edition of Bond Markets introduces students to the state-of-the-art analytical tools and management strategies currently used by financial industry leaders, and uses real-world examples to engage students and help them achieve a deeper understanding of the complex information presented.
Offer Hands-On Learning Using and Get Straight to the Point
Provide the Latest Information
Use Clear Examples and Illustrations
2. Pricing of Bonds
3. Measuring Yield
4. Bond Price Volatility
5. Factors Affecting Bond Yields and the Term Structure of Interest Rates
6. Treasury and Federal Agency Securities
7. Corporate Debt Instruments
8. Municipal Securities
9. International Bonds
10. Residential Mortgage Loans
11. Agency Mortgage Pass-Through Securities
12. Agency Collateralized Mortgage Obligations and Stripped Mortgage-Backed Securities
13. Nonagency Residential
14. Commercial Mortgage Loans and Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities
15. Asset-Backed Securities
16. Pooled Investment Vehicles for Fixed Income Investors
17. Interest-Rate Models
18. Analysis of Bonds with Embedded Options
19. Analysis of Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities
20. Analysis of Convertible Bonds
21. Measuring Credit Spreads
22. Corporate Bond Credit Analysis
23. Credit Risk Modeling
24. Bond Portfolio Management Strategies
25. Bond Portfolio Construction
26. Corporate Bond Portfolio Management
27. Liability-Driven Strategies
28. Bond Performance Measurement and Evaluation
29. Interest Rate Futures
30. Interest-Rate Options
31. Interest-Rate Swaps, Caps, and Floors
32. Credit Default Swaps
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.