Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives, 9th Edition
©2015 |Pearson | Out of print
John C. Hull, University of Toronto
©2015 |Pearson | Out of print
For graduate courses in business, economics, financial mathematics, and financial engineering; for advanced undergraduate courses with students who have good quantitative skills; and for practitioners involved in derivatives markets
Practitioners refer to it as “the bible;” in the university and college marketplace it’s the best seller; and now it’s been revised and updated to cover the industry’s hottest topics and the most up-to-date material on new regulations. Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives by John C. Hull bridges the gap between theory and practice by providing a current look at the industry, a careful balance of mathematical sophistication, and an outstanding ancillary package that makes it accessible to a wide audience. Through its coverage of important topics such as the securitization and the credit crisis, the overnight indexed swap, the Black-Scholes-Merton formulas, and the way commodity prices are modeled and commodity derivatives valued, it helps students and practitioners alike keep up with the fast pace of change in today’s derivatives markets.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
2. Mechanics of Futures Markets
3. Hedging Strategies Using Futures
4. Interest Rates
5. Determination of Forward and Futures Prices
6. Interest Rate Futures
8. Securitization and the Credit Crisis of 2007
9. OIS Discounting, Credit Issues, and Funding Costs
10. Mechanics of Options Markets
11. Properties of Stock Options
12. Trading Strategies Involving Options
13. Binomial Trees
14. Wiener Processes and Ito’s Lemma
15. The Black-Scholes-Merton Model
16. Employee Stock Options
17. Options on Stock Indices and Currencies
18. Options on Futures
19. Greek Letters
20. Volatility Smiles
21. Basic Numerical Procedures
22. Value at Risk
23. Estimating Volatilities and Correlations for Risk Management
24. Credit Risk
25. Credit Derivatives
26. Exotic Options
27. More on Models and Numerical Procedures
28. Martingales and Measures
29. Interest Rate Derivatives: The Standard Market Models
30. Convexity, Timing and Quanto Adjustments
31. Interest Rate Derivatives: Models of the Short Rate
32. HJM, LMM, and Multiple Zero Curves
33. Swaps Revisited
34. Energy and Commodity Derivatives
35. Real Options
36. Derivatives Mishaps and What We Can Learn from Them
Glossary of Terms
Major Exchanges Trading Futures and Options
Table for N(x) when x≤ 0
Table for N(x) when x≥0
|Online purchase price||$34.99|
iOS Mobile App -- for MyLab Finance Financial Calculator
|Online purchase price||$3.99|
Not yet available.
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.